Commercial and Corporate practice group guides clients through commercial contracts, corporate governance, general company advice, joint ventures, partnerships, restructuring and insolvency. Our understanding of our clients’ businesses and our quality control procedures help us to deliver the right advice the first time and every time.
We advise clients on all aspects of corporate law ranging from the simple company formation to complex corporate restructurings.
We offer clients practical and commercially oriented legal expertise throughout the acquisition process. Our lawyers have worked on some of the most significant M&A and privatization transactions in the region.
- Company formation
- Shareholder agreements
- Managing directors and board members advising
- Group structuring
- Corporate reorganisations (mergers, de-merger, spin-offs, etc.)
- Corporate Governance
- Due diligence
- Transaction structuring, negotiation and implementation
- Post-acquisition reorganization
- Joint venture agreements
- Public take-overs, mandatory buy-outs, squeze outs
- Merger control and compliance